This sweet-sour mix can be used to make yourself Ku Lu Kai or Ku Lo Yuk! Stir this sweet-sour herbal pasta with breaded meat, breaded fish or seafood. One of the most popular dishes you will find in Chinese restaurants! Read more
Ingredients: Tomato paste, sugar, garlic, soysauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), soybeanoil, vinegar, salt, spices and condiments, pineapple aroma.
Allergy advice: contains soy, wheat.
Recipe Katonees sweet and sour stir-fry dish
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Cantonese sweet and sour stir-fry dish
- 350 gr chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 2-3 el corn-of wheat flour
- 60 gr deep-frozen, mixed vegetables (thawing) or peppers cut into strips.
- 1 can (454 g) pineapple pieces (110 ml juice and 200 g pineapple pieces are needed)
- vegetable oil to roast
- Dust the meat with flour and fry in the pan until it is done.
- Mix the spice paste with the pineapple juice and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mixed vegetables (or peppers) and the pineapple pieces. Have the whole brazed 3 minutes. Add the fried meat and stir everything well together.
|Saturated Fat||2.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g|