Ingredients: Soybeanoil, shallots, lemongrass (13%), fresh red chilli, lime juice, sugar, fishsauce 7% (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), salt, galanga, kaffir lime peel, garlic.
Allergy advice: contains soy, fish.
Recipe Vietnamese barbecue meat
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of lemongrass marinade for Vietnamese barbecue meat
- 450 gr beef fillet, chicken fillet or lamb
- 1-2 el vegetable oil
- lettuce leaves, mint leaves, basil leaves or cherry tomatoes as a garnish
- Marinate the meat with the marinade and the oil and leave it covered for 2 hours.
- On the grill: grill the meat for 20 minutes until it is done. Grind at least twice with the remaining marinade during grilling and turn over regularly.
In the pan: fry the meat in the pan at medium temperature until it is golden brown in color.
|Saturated Fat||2.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|