Ingredients: paprika, tomato, vinegar, garlic, choptle pepper, tomato puree, dried chili pepper, habanero pepper, salt pepper, salt, soya oil and spices.
Allergens information: soy. Made in an environment where all 14 allergens are used and can not prevent all forms of cross-contamination.
Recipe: Flatbread with grilled vegetables and mozzarella
- 2 flatbreads
- 20 snack tomatoes
- ½ zucchini, thin slices with cheese slicer
- ½ fennel, thin slices with cheese slicer
- ¼ bottle of Smokin Bell pepper hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 50 gr. mozzarella in spots
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Mix the tomatoes, zucchini, fennel, hot sauce and olive oil and place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the oregano over it. Put this in the oven for 20 minutes until the vegetables are grilled.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven. Spread over the flatbreads and spread the mozzarella over the flatbreads.
- Put the flatbreads in the hot oven for 5 minutes, until the mozzarella has melted.
- Cut the flatbread into pieces.
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8.3 g|