Ingredients: water, ground spices (14%) [corinder (11%), cumin (4%), paprika, turmeric, ginger, spices], rapeseed oil (15%), concentrated tomato puree (6%), salt, maize flour, acids (acetic acid, lactic acid), tamarind, sugar. May contain mustard, peanuts and nuts. This product must be cooked.
Cooking instructions: Lamb Bhuna recipe.
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan and add 1 finely chopped onion, fry until soft.
- Add 2 tsp of finely chopped ginger, add 1tsp of finely chopped garlic and 1/2 a jar of Patak's Bhuna spice paste, cook for 1-2 minutes. Add 50 ml of water, cook until water has evaporated.4
- Add 500g of diced lamb, cook until sealed. Add 150 ml water, cover and simmer until tender (approx. 20 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Add 100g chopped tomatoes and 1 tsp sugar simmer uncovered (approx. 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Add 1 diced red pepper and simmer for another 2-3 minutes, season to taste and serve with rice and naan.