Ingredients: Fish soup stock- stock ( water, fishbone [red snapper] (8.7%), chicken bone, radish, onion, soybean, chicken, ginger, dried (anchovy (fish) (0.6%), garlic, leek, galangal, salt, sugar, spring onion, rice, white pepper), evaporated filled milk (milk solids, vegetable oil (palm olien), stabiliser (carrageenan), emulsifiers (soy lecithin, sodium phosphates), vitamin A, palmitate, vitamin D3), yeast extracts. Fish soup spice oil- vegetable oil (palm olein), sesame oil, shallot, ginger. Noodle- wheat flour, salt, acidity regulators (sodium carbonate, disodium phosphate).
Allergen information: contains fish, soy, sesame, milk and wheat.
- Add fish soup stock in 50 mL of water and bring to boil.
- Put noodles into the boiling fish stock soup (step 1). Adjust to medium heat and boil for 6 1/2 minutes.
- turn to high heat and boil for another 1/2 min. During this process, add in fish soup spice oil and stir well.
- Turn of heat. For more robust taste, you may add 2 tsp. of Hua Tiao wine( Chinese cooking rice wine) or 1/2 tsp of whiskey. Fish soup LaMian is ready to serve.
- For a more indulgent meal, at step 2, you may add thinly sliced fish (we recommend Garoupa or red snapper), cooked fishballs and vegetables at the 6th minute.