Add your review
Parboiled Rice 4.5kg
Ingredients: Parboiled rice.
- Wash the rice with plenty of water and drain.
- Add the parboiled to a pan containing plenty of boiling water. Add salt to taste.
- Briefly, stir the rice. As soon as the water comes back to the boil, cover the pan and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Leave to cook for 18 minutes for a slightly more tender grain.
- Remove the pan from the heat source and pour off the rice(use a sieve or strainer).
- Fluff the grains with a fork and leave to dump off for a short while before serving.
5 stars based on 1 reviews