Ingredients: Soybean oil, onion, mint leaves, shallots, coriander, sat, garlic, ginger, chili, spices and condiments, cayenne pepper, ground curcuma, cumin, acidifer (E330). Without artificial color and flavor and no added MSG.
Allergy advice: Contains soja.
Recipe for Indian Biryani rice dish
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Indian Biryani rice dish
- 250 g chicken fillet, cut into pieces
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp melted butter or vegetable oil
- 220 g uncooked rice or basmati rice
- 220 ml of water
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder (optional)
- 85 g raisins and nuts or mint leaves as a garnish (optional)
- Marinate the meat in the yogurt for 10 minutes. Heat the butter or oil in a pan, at a moderate temperature. Add the marinated meat and fry for 1 minute. Put it aside for a while.
- Put the rice, water, turmeric powder and spice paste in a pan, stir well and bring everything to the boil.
- Add the meat mixture, put the lid on the pan and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Then leave for 10 minutes. Well garnish a good stirring and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||3 g|