Ingredients: Soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, sugar, wheatflour), garlic, soybean oil, onion, black pepper (11%), fresh red chili, sugar, salt, dark soy sauce (sugar, water, salt, soybeans, wheatflour), modified tapioca starch, vinegar, hydrolyzed protein (soy,corn), tomato paste, coloring (E150c), maltodextrin. No added MSG, preservatives or artificial colours.
Allergen advice: Contains soy, wheat, maize.
Recipe for Singaporean stir-fry dish with black pepper
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Singaporean stir-fried dish with black pepper
- 1-2 el vegetable oil
- 450 g strips of sliced meat (beef, lamb or chicken) or seafood
- 100 g pepper, cut into small pieces of 2.5 cm length
- spring onions, cut into pieces of 2.5 cm length (as garnish)
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok at moderate temperature.
- Add the meat and / or the seafood and the paprika pieces and stir-fry the whole for 2 minutes.
- Then add the spice paste and stir-fry for another 2 minutes, until everything is done. Garnish and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||2.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g|