Ingredients: Tomato paste (23%), soybean oil, onion, salt, sugar, ground coriander, red pepper, garlic, vinegar, ginger, spices and condiments, cayenne pepper, E330. No added MSG, preservatives or artificial colours. Gluten Free.
Allergy advice: Contains soy.
Recipe for Indian chicken with butter
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pack of herb paste for Indian chicken with butter
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup (110 ml) tomato paste or canned tomato pieces
- ½ cup (110 ml) of water
- ½ cup (110 ml) cream or yogurt (store 1 tbsp garnish)
- 450 g roasted meat without bones, tandoori or fresh chicken meat cut into pieces
- fresh coriander as a garnish (optional)
- Heat the butter in a pan at medium temperature. Add the chopped onion and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, the water, the cream and the spice paste and add the whole.
- Add the meat and let it simmer for 20 minutes without lid. Stir in the remaining cream or yogurt and serve the dish.
|Saturated Fat||2.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6.3 g|