Ingredients: Tomato paste, garlic (18,5%), red chilies (16%), ginger (!1%), sugar, soybean oil, vinegar, salt. No added MSG, preservatives or artificial colours.
Allergy advice: Contains soy.
Recipe for chili-ginger-garlic-stir-fried dish Szechuan style
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pack of spice paste for chili-ginger-garlic-stir-fried dish Szechuan style
- 350 g of peeled shrimps
- 2 tsp corn starch or cornmeal
- 2-3 el vegetable oil
- spring onions, cut into 2.5 cm long pieces (as garnish)
- Mix the shrimp with corn starch or cornmeal.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the shrimp. Stir-fry for 1 minute at high temperature.
- Add the spice paste and stir-fry the whole for 3-5 minutes on a low heat until it is done. Garnish and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||1.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g|