Ingredients: Shallots, soybean oil, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheatflour, sugar, salt), tomato paste, salt, garlic, onion, dark soy sauce (sugar, salt, water, soybeans, wheatflour), pepper. No added flavor enhancers, preservation and artificial dyes.
Allergy Advice: Contains soy, wheat.
Recipe for Cantonese Chow mein
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pack of spice paste for chow mein
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200 g dried egg noodles (prepare according to the instructions on the package)
- 200 g of sliced meat or seafood (shrimp, squid or mussels)
- 100 g vegetables: cabbage and carrots, grated
- finely cut spring onions or red chillies as garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add meat or seafood and vegetables, stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add noodles and spice paste and stir-fry for 5 minutes, until everything is done. Garnish and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||2.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9.2 g|