Ingredients: Fermented soybeans (water, soybeans, wheat flour, salt, sugar), onion, soybean oil, dehydrated protein (soy, corn, wheat), garlic, ginger, sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce (water, soybean, salt, sugar, wheatflour), tomato paste, salt, maltodextrine, capsciumoleoresine, coloring (E150c, E160c). Without added flavor enhancers, preservation and artificial dyes.
Allergen information: wheat, soy, sesame.
Recipe for stir-fried dish Szechuan style
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 packets of spice paste for stir-fry dish Szechuan style
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 g thinly sliced chicken or beef
- 250 g mixed vegetables or tofu (cut into pieces)
- spring onions cut into 1 cm large pieces (as garnish)
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan.
- Add the spice paste and stir-fry until the aroma is released, then add the meat and stir-fry for another 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetables or the tofu and continue stir-frying until everything is done. Hot serve with rice.
|Saturated Fat||2.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|