Known in Japan as äóìKare Raisuäó, the Japanese Curry is a mild curry cooked with potatoes, carrot, onion and meat. It can also be served with bread or noodles. This curry is one of the most popular dishes in Japan. Read more
Ingredients: Onion, soybean oil, salt, brown sugar, water, ginger, garlic, honey, red chili, yeast extract, hydrolyzed protein (soy, corn, wheat), black pepper, spices and condiments, cumin, coriander, curcuma, cardamom, cinnamon, flavor enhancer E635, acidifier E296. Alcohol free, without hydrogenated food, MSG, preservative, artificial colorings, nor trans fat. Caffeine Free, and no modified (GMO) food.
Allergy advice: Soja, wheat.
Recipe Japanese curry
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Japanese curry
- 200 g of chicken or beef, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 100 g onions, cut
- 250 g potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 440 ml of water
- 2 tbsp wheat cornmeal
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onions and meat: stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add water, spice paste, potatoes and carrots. Bring the whole to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes on a medium heat. Stirring occasionally.
- Mix 2 tbsp water with the flour. Add the mixture and simmer for 5 minutes or until everything is done. Hot serve with rice.
|Saturated Fat||2.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|