Ingredients: Soybeanoil, sugar, garlic, hydrolized vegetable protein (soy, corn, wheat), salt, lemongrass, coriander, maltodextrin, pepper, curcuma, spices and herbs, mustard. No added MSG, preservatives or artificial flavor.
Allergy advice: Contains soy, mustard, coriander and wheat.
Recipe for Chicken Kai Yang
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of marinade for chicken Kai Yang
- 900 g of chicken meat (cut into pieces) or chicken bolts
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- lettuce leaves and / or tomatoes as a garnish (optional)
- Marinate the meat in the marinade and the oil for 1 hour.
- On the barbecue: rub the meat at least twice with the remaining marinade and turn it occasionally.
In the oven: roast the meat at 190 ° C for 30-45 minutes. Rub in at least twice with the remaining marinade.
In the pan: roast the meat at a moderate temperature until it is golden brown.
|Saturated Fat||3.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g|