Ingredients: Water, red chili, salt, garlic, sugar, miso paste (soybeans, rice, salt), ginger, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), vinegar, sesamepaste, shrimppaste (shrimp, salt). No added MSG, preservatives or artificial colours. Gluten free.
Allergy advice: Contains soybeans, fish, sesame seeds.
Recipe for Korean kimchi soup
Ingredients for 2-3 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Korean kimchi soup
- 500 ml of water
- 150 g of seafood or strips of meat (chicken or beef)
- 100 g of Chinese cabbage or kimchi
- 1 small onion, cut into pieces
- chopped spring onions as a garnish
- Bring the water to a boil. add the onion and the spice paste and stir well.
- Add the meat and the cabbage or kimchi and bring it to the boil again.
- Let the whole (without lid) simmer for 5 minutes on a low burner, until everything is done. Garnish and serve hot.