Ingredients: Soybean oil, coriander, garlic, ginger, salt, onion, tomato paste, chili, curcuma, black pepper, star anise, cumin, spices and condiments, tamarind. Without added flavor enhancers, preservation and artificial dyes. In addition, they are Hallal certified.
Allergy advice: contains soja.
Recipe for Indian Korma curry
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Indian Korma curry
- 1 large onion, chopped finely
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450 g chicken fillet, cut into pieces
- 1 cup (220 ml) of water
- 2 tbsp cream, coconut cream or yogurt
- 2 tbsp almond splinters, crushed cashew nuts or fresh coriander as a garnish
- Heat the oil at a moderately weak temperature in a pan and fry the onions with the spice paste brown for 2 minutes.
- Add the meat and stir-fry the whole for 3 minutes. Add the water and bring it to the boil.
- Let it simmer for about 15 minutes until the meat is tender. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream or yogurt underneath. Garnish the dish and serve immediately
|Saturated Fat||3.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|