Ingredients: Sugar, soybean oil, vinegar, dried chilies (8%), salt, onion, black peppercorns, soy sauce (soybeans, wheatflour, salt, sugar, hydrolised soy protein), garlic, coloring (E150c), acidifier (E330).
Allergy advice: contains soy, wheat.
Recipe for Chiligerecht Szechuan style
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pack of spice paste for chilli dish Szechaun style
- 350-450 g chicken fillet, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp corn starch or cornmeal
- 1 -2 el vegetable oil
- 1 packet (60 g) roasted cashew nuts, almonds or peanuts
- 1 tbsp sherry, port or Chinese wine (optional)
- Heat the oil in the an or wok. Mix the chicken fillet with the corn starch.
- Add the chicken breast and roast for 1 minute. Add the pasta and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and roast until the meat is tender. Add the nuts and mix everything. Hot serve with rice or noodles.
|Saturated Fat||3.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||53 g|