Ingredients: Misopaste 50% (Soybeans, rice, salt), soysauce (soybeans, wheatflour, salt, sugar), sugar, water, wakame-seaweed, bonito fishextract (dextrine, bonito tuna extract), mackarel powder (fish), salt.
Allergy advice: contains soy, fish.
Recipe Japanese miso soup
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Japanese miso soup
- 150 g "silken tofu" soft tofu, diced
- 500-605 ml of water or unsalted chicken broth
- fresh spring onions, chopped finely
- Place spice paste and water in a saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Stirring occasionally.
- Add tofu cubes and cook for 1 minute. Garnish.
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|