Nasi Lemak steamed coconut rice is a traditional Malaysian dish that is also eaten a lot in Singapore. The perfume rice is cooked in coconut milk and served with chicken, ikan bilis (anchovy), egg, vegetables sambal. Gluten free. Read more
Ingredients: Coconut cream powder 40% (coconut, water, glucose syrup, emulgator E471, acidity regulator E340), anti caking agent E551), maltodextrin, salt, soybean oil, thickener (E407), anti caking agent (E341). No added MSG, preservatives or artificial colours.
Allergy advice: contains soy.
Recipe for Singapore coconut rice
Ingredients for 5 people:
- 1 pack of spice mix for Singapore coconut rice
- 500 g of uncooked rice
- 670 ml of water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- slices of doom and sambal as a garnish
- Mix the rice with the spice mixture, the water and the oil in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and stir it once. Let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Let the rice stand for 5 minutes. Stir, garnish and serve warm with boiled eggs, fish or chicken.
|Saturated Fat||9.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||62 g|