Use wide rice noodles with this herbal mix for the best taste!
Ingredients: Sugar, soybean oil, fishsauce (ansjovis extract, salt, sugar), garlic, sugared radish (radish, sugar), paprika, tamarind, salt, vinegar, acidifier E330.
Allergy advice: contains soy, fish.
Recipe Pad Thai noodles
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Pad Thai noodles
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 g of peeled shrimps
- 1 egg, knocked
- 120 g dried rice vermicelli (cooked according to instructions on the package)
- 50 g of fresh bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- lemon pieces and chives or spring onions, in 2.5 cm large pieces as a garnish
to taste fish sauce and a little bit of sugar
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the prawns, stir-fry for 1 min. Add the egg and stir-fry again.
- Add the noodles, the paste and the bean sprouts and stir-fry the whole for another 3 minutes.
- Add peanuts. Garnish and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||1.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g|