This is the most popular noodle dish in Thailand. The Pad Thai consists of a subtle mixture of different aromas and is usually served with crushed peanuts, fresh chives and lime. Use wide rice noodles with this herbal mix for the best taste! Read more
Ingredients: Sugar, soybean oil, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), garlic, sugared radish (radish, sugar), paprika, tamarind, salt, vinegar, acidifier E330.
Allergy advice: contain soy, fish.
Recipe Pad Thai noodles
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Pad Thai noodles
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 g of peeled shrimps
- 1 egg, knocked
- 120 g dried rice vermicelli (cooked according to instructions on the package)
- 50 g of fresh bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- lemon pieces and chives or spring onions, in 2.5 cm large pieces as a garnish
to taste fish sauce and a little bit of sugar
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the prawns, stir-fry for 1 min. Add the egg and stir-fry again.
- Add the noodles, the paste and the bean sprouts and stir-fry the whole for another 3 minutes.
- Add peanuts. Garnish and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||1.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g|