Ingredients: Soybeanoil, sugar, garlic, hydrolyzed protein (soy, corn, wheat), salt, lemongrass, coriander, maltodextrine, pepper, curcuma, spices and condiments.
Allergy advice: contains soy, corn.
Recipe Thai pineapple rice
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Thai pineapple rice
- 1-2 el vegetable oil
- 3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 250 g of peeled shrimps or meat
- 600 g (3 cups) of cooked rice
- 1 can (454 g) pineapple, drained and cut into pieces
- 100 g mixed vegetables
- raisins, cashew nuts or chopped coriander as a garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat and add the shallots and prawns. Stir fry these 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and the spice paste and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and the pineapple pieces and stir fry for another 2-3 minutes. Garnish and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||3.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g|