Ingredients: Red chilies, soybeanoil, onion, galanga, garlic, salt, shallot, sugar, ginger, lemongrass, curcuma, coriander seeds, cumin, spices and condiments.
Allergy advice: contains soy.
Recipe Indonesian Rengdang curry dish
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pack of spice paste for Indonesian rengdang curry dish
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450 g chicken, lamb or beef, cut into cubes
- 440 ml of coconut milk or milk
- kaffir lime leaves as a garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan at moderate temperature. Add the paste and stir-fry for ½ minute.
- Add the meat and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the coconut milk, bring it to the boil and let it simmer for half an hour.
- Remove the lid from the pan and let it simmer for another 20 minutes until the meat is tender and the sauce is thickened. Stirring occasionally. Garnish and serve with rice.
|Saturated Fat||2.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11.2 g|