Ingredients: Soybeanoil, vinegar, garlic, salt, ginger, paprica powder, lemon juice, cumin, coriander, spices and herbs, red chili, sesame oil, black pepper.
Allergy advice: contains soy and sesame.
Recipe Indian tandoori tikka
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of marinade for Indian tandoori tikka
- 450 gr meat (chicken or lamb), in 2 cm large pieces
- ¼-½ cup (55-110 ml) yogurt
- butter to cover
- lemon slices or lettuce leaves as a garnish (optional)
- Marinate the meat with the marinade and yogurt. Let it stand for at least 1 hour.
- Thread the meat on skewers.
- Roast the skewers for 8-10 minutes. Brush the skewers at least 2 times with butter and with the remaining marinade. Turn the sticks regularly. Garnish and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||3.4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8.6 g|