Ingredients: Sugar, salt, soybean oil, lemongrass, garlic, shallots, acidifier E330, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, sugar, wheat flour), hydrolyzed protein (soy, corn, wheat), chili, galanga, spices and condiments, lime juice, coloring (E160c), maltodextrin.
Allergy advice: contains soy, wheat, corn.
Recipe Tom Yum soup
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Tom Yum soup
- 880 ml of water or chicken broth (unsalted)
- 250 gr shrimp (peeled or cleaned), squid, mussels or diced fish fillet
- 60 gr Shiitake mushrooms or mushrooms, cut into slices
- fresh coriander and chili peppers as a garnish
- Add lime or lemon juice and soy sauce or fish sauce to taste
- Bring the water or the chicken broth to the boil. Add the spice paste and stir well.
- Add the shrimps and the mushrooms and continue cooking.
- Just before serving, season with lime or lemon juice and soy sauce or fish sauce. Garnish with coriander and chillies and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||2.6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g|