Ingredients: Soybean oil, chilli, salt, coriander, vinegar, tomato aste, garlic, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, black pepper, cinnamon, spices and condiments, mustard, tamarind.
Allergy advice: contains soy, sesame, mustard.
Recipe Indian vindaloo curry
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Indian vindaloo curry
- 450 gr chicken fillet cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup (110 ml) tomato paste or tomato pieces
- ½ cup (75 ml) of water
- mint leaves as a garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan at medium temperature and stir fry the paste and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the meat and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the tomato paste or tomato pieces and the water and bring to the boil.
- Then leave it at a moderate temperature approx. Simmer for 15 minutes until it is done. Stirring occasionally. Garnish and serve with rice or naan bread.
|Saturated Fat||3.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|