Add your review
Kimchi Marinade, 100g
Ingredients: salt, chili, garlic powder, paprika, sugar, onion powder, ginger powder, dried shrimp, acidity regulator: E330, white sesame seeds.
Allergens information: shrimp, sesame.
- Wash one Chinese cabbage (1 kg) and cut in half. Take out the hard parts. Wash 3 green onions, 50 g carrot and 100 g Chinese turnip cut in strips.
- Divide kimchi seasoning and all vegetables in half.
- Blend equally into each cabbage leaf.
- After blending, press the cabbage into a suitable container, seal and leave it at room temperature for 1 night.
- The cabbage will become soft, then cut into 1-2 inches portions. Press tightly in a plastic bag or container. Keep in refrigerator for 2 nights. Ready to serve. Kimchi is at its best in refrigerator for as long as 1 month.
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g|