Basmati Rice, 1kg
Mali Flower basmati rice is unique rice that originates from India. This long grain rice is characterized by a light nutty flavour. It is remarkably long for rice and post cooking the rice becomes more than twice its original length. The aroma and the sw Read more
Ingredients: 100 % rice.
1. Rinse rice in several changes of cold water until water runs clear.
2. Bring a large pot of water to boil.
3. Add the rice (salt to taste) and bring to boil, stir occasionally.
4. Cover the pot and leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat, drain off the excess water and left the rice stand covered for 10 minutes.
6. Fluff rice gently with a fork, serve.
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||74.2 g|