Recipe for quinoa atamalada:
500g of Quinoa Native.
1/2 cup of oil
1 medium chopped onion.
2 tablespoons aji panca.
1/2 tablespoon ground garlic.
1/4 cup of dry shrimp.
6 GOYA creole potatoes.
1/2 cup of fresh cheese.
1 cube of beef broth dissolved in a cup of water.
1 spoonful of chopped parsley.
salt, pepper and oregano.
- Wash the quinoa several times, and then boil it in salted water.
- Fry the onion, garlic, chili and spices. Brown well and then add the well-washed shrimp.
- Add the quinoa to the broth and let it boil.
- Add the chopped cheese and parsley.
- Serve with parboiled Creole potatoes and grained rice.