100% wholegrain oats help lower cholesterol. Oats naturally contain Beta-Glucan which helps lower cholesterol. Also, oats are high in fibre.
Ingredients: Quaker wholegrain rolled oats, stabilizer: lecithin (soy).Soya is added to minimize boiling over in the microwave. May contain wheat, barley and rye.
Allergy advice: oats and soy.
- Tear open the sachet along the tear line.
- Pour the oats out into a microwaveable bowl.
- Use the sachet to measure the milk-fill to the milk line (180ml).
- Pour the sachet milk into the bowl & mix.
- Place the bowl in the microwave for 2 mins on full power (cat E min 800w).
- Ping! stir & enjoy.
- Simply boil 180 ml (one sachet) of milk in a saucepan.
- Stir in contents of one sachet of oats.
- Simmer for 2 mins, or until milk is absorbed, stirring occasionally.