There's so much you can do with Paxo
Whether it's baking in a tray, Mixing together with sausage meat or rolling into stuffing balls, Paxo makes your roasts taste fantastic. Paxo offers a great way to add texture and flavour to all kinds of dishes. Why not try serving with pork chops, steaks or fish to add a delicious crunch and flavour. It's also great as stuffing for tomatoes and peppers for a Mediterranean twist.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Made with delicious herbs and seasoning.
- No artificial colours or preservatives.
Ingredients: wheat flour (with added calcium iron, niacin, thiamin), dried onion (15%), vegetable oils (palm, sunflower), salt, dried sage (1.5%), dried parsley, raising agent (ammonium carbonate, sodium hydrogen carbonate), barley malt extract.
Allergen information: gluten (wheat) and barley.
To oven bake
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C, fan oven to 200°C, gas mark 7.
- Empty sachet into a bowl, adding 215 mL of boiling water, mixing well. Add a large knob of butter if desired.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes then place the stuffing into either an oven proof dish or alternatively from into stuffing balls on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.