Ingredients: Rice flour 38%, high-grade wheat flour, dextrose, sugar, baking powder as a leavening agent, iodized salt.
Allergen information: wheat.
oven toaster ready!
- Pre-heat the oven to 230ºc.
- Place oven rack in the middle of the oven.
- Line two layers pans (8-inch diameter) with wax paper. Set aside.
- Beat 3 egg until foamy. add 250g rice cake mix, 1 cup water 1/2 cup sugar and 4 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine.
- Mix at low speed of electric mixer for 1 minute or with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pans.
- Top with cottage cheese. place the panes in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes until done.
- Brush the surface with butter or margarine and serve hot.
storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Usage: consume entire content as soons as opened.