Ingredients: dried yellow chili pepper.
Recipe: spicy chicken in cream
1 kg. chicken
100 gr. of parmesan cheese
1 jar with evaporated milk
4 dried yellow ajies
6 slices of bread form
6 cloves of garlic
1cda. of red peruvian pepper
pepper and cumin
salt to taste
- Fry the onion, garlic, pepper and cumin brown. Add aji amarillo and aji panca.
- Once the spices are golden brown, add the chicken that has already been cooked and blanched. Stir.
- Then add the previously soaked, ground or liquefied bread. To blend.
- Add, stir the mixture, milk and a cup of broth (which is the liquid where the chicken is cooked).
- Then add the Parmesan cheese. Stir until you get a point and there are solid bubbles.
- Serve with slices of boiled egg, a slice of boiled potato and as a ration, rice.
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||61 g|