The Cantonese Stir-Fried Rice is an easy every day meal that brings out the natural flavours and fragrance of ingredients. Perfect with fresh ingredients but also a great way to spruce up left-overs. Read more
Ingredients: Shallots, soybeanoil, soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheatflour, sugar, salt), tomato paste, salt, garlic, onion, dark soy sauce (sugar, salt, water, soybeans, wheatflour), pepper. No added MSG, preservatives or artificial colours.
Allergy Advice: Contains soy, wheat.
Recipe for fried rice Cantonese style
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pack of spice paste for fried rice Cantonese style
- 2-3 el vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 100 g shrimp, ham or bacon
- 650 g of cooked rice
- 2 eggs, knocked
- 100 g mixed vegetables
- Spring onions and red chillies, finely chopped as a garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan at moderate temperature. Add the onions, shrimps, ham or bacon and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the rice and the spice paste and roast the whole for another 2 minutes.
- Slide everything on one side of the pan. On the other side, fry the eggs for 1 minute and stir them under the rice mixture. Add the mixed vegetables and cook for another 2 minutes until everything is hot. Garnish and serve hot.
|Saturated Fat||2.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9.2 g|