This classic Hainanese Singapore dish, prepared with a touch of garlic, ginger and shallot, gives a delicious aromatic flavor to the rice. The dish is always served with boiled or steamed chicken, chilli sauce and soy sauce. Read more
Ingredients: Soybean oil, garlic (21%), lemongrass, ginger (12%), shallots (11%), salt.
Allergy advice: Contains soy.
Recipe for Hainanese rice dish with chicken
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pack of spice paste for Hainanese rice dish with chicken
- 450 g of chicken bolts
- 550 ml of water
- 250 g uncooked rice
- soy sauce and sesame oil to taste
- cucumber and tomato slices as a garnish
- Put the rice, the water and the spice paste in a frying pan. Stir everything well together.
- Place the chicken bolts on top of the rice mixture and bring it to the boil. Put the lid on the dpan and cook the rice gently on a layer of paper for 12 to 15 minutes. Switch off the heat and let the pan stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken bolts and season them as desired. Then garnish and serve with rice.
|Saturated Fat||4.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8.1 g|