Ingredients: Soysauce (water, soy beans, wheatflour, sugar), sugar, red chilli, hydrolyzed protein (soy, corn, wheat, maltodextrin), salt, onion, vinegar, dried mushrooms, modified tapioca starch, coloring E150c.
Allergy advice: Contains soy, wheat, maize.
Recipe for spicy & sour soup
Ingredients for 4 people :
- 1 package of spice paste for spicy & sour soup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100 g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 4 cups (880 ml) of water or chicken broth
- 70 g mixed, chopped vegetables (unsalted)
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 stir egg
- chopped spring onions as a garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan at medium temperature. Add the meat and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the water or the stock and the spice paste and bring to the boil. Then add the chopped vegetables.
- Mix the corn starch with 2 tbsp water and add this mixture to the soup. Let the soup simmer for 3 minutes. Then stir the egg through the soup. Garnish with shallots and serve hot.