Laksa is one of Singapore's most popular dishes. Laksa combines coconut milk with Indian, Chinese and Malaysian herbs into a creamy spicy curry noodle soup that combines with different types of meat, fish and vegetables. Read more
Ingredients: Galanga, shallots, soybean oil, sugar, salt, red chilies, dried shrimps, garlic, lemongrass, curcuma. No added MSG, preservatives or artificial colors.
Allergy advice: contains soy, shrimp.
Recipe Singapore Laska (coconut curry noodle dish)
Ingredients for 3 people:
- 1 pack of spice paste for Singapore Laska
- 2 tbsp of green oil
- 250 g chicken fillet, cut into pieces
- 330 ml of coconut milk
- 220 ml of water
- 125 g rice noodles from egg noodles, cooked according to the instructions on the packaging
- 100 g of bean sprouts (blanch and let drip) as a garnish.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the chicken and the spice paste and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and the water and simmer for 5 minutes at low temperature.
- Pour the whole sauce over the noodles and garnish the dish with the bean sprouts.
|Saturated Fat||2.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|