Add your review
Madras Curry, 50g
Ingredients: Soybean oil, shallots, garlic, salt, chili, lemongrass, mustard, fenugreek (2%), curcuma, coriander seeds.
Allergy advice: contains soy and mustard.
Recipe Indian madras chicken curry
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Indian madras chicken curry
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, cut
- 350 g chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 cups (440 ml) coconut milk or milk
- curry leaves as a garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan at a moderately low temperature, add the onion pieces and the curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken breast and potato cubes and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the coconut milk and bring it to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and let the dish simmer for 30 minutes until the meat is tender. Stir occasionally.
|Saturated Fat||3.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
0 stars based on 0 reviews