The sambal chilli, a staple in Indonesian cuisine, provides the spicy, exotic flavour to the Mee Goreng (fried noodles) which is one of the most popular dishes in Indonesia. The Asian Home Gourmet herbal mixes contain no added flavor enhancers, preservati Read more
The Asian Home Gourmet herbal mixes contain no added flavor enhancers, preservation and artificial dyes. In addition, they are Hallal certified and some herbal mixtures are gluten-free.
Ingredients: Tomato paste, shallots, soybean oil, salt, soy sauce (water, sugar, soybeans, salt, wheatflour), tamarind, garlic, driedshrimps, sugar, red chili, shrimppaste (Shrimp, salt).
Allergy advice: contains soy, wheat, shrimp.
Recipe Mee goreng
Ingredients for 3 people:
- 1 pack of spice paste for Mee goreng
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, cut
- 250 g of seafood
- 150 g dried rice vermicelli or noodles (soak them to drain) or cooked spaghetti
- 2 tomatoes, inn celebrating cut
- 1-2 scrambled eggs
- lettuce leaves as a garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok. Stir fry the onions and the seafood for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles and the spice paste and stir-fry the whole for 2 minutes. Scoop the mixture on one side of the pan.
- Fry the scrambled eggs on the other side. Mix everything together. Add the pieces of tomato and stir fry everything for another minute. Hot serve.
|Saturated Fat||1.8 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|