Pho Bo is the most famous beef noodle soup from Vietnam. It is known for the many herbs that are incorporated into it. Traditionally, the beef broth is boiled for a 24-hour period. With this Asian Home Gourmet herbal mix you can make the Pho Bo in minutes Read more
Ingredients: Water, salt, soy sauce (water, soybeans, salt, sugar, wheatflour), sugar, onion, ginger, garlic, hydrolyzed protein (corn), coriander, yeast extract, star anise, pepper, cinnamon, acidity regulator (E330, E296)
Allergy advice: contains soy, corn.
Recipe Pho noodle soup
Ingredients for 3 portions:
- 1 chicken broth
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 250 g of beef, thinly sliced
- 150 g dry rice vermicelli (cook according to the instructions on the package and spread over 3 soup plates)
- 50 g bean sprouts, slightly blanched
- fresh basil leaves, green lime, coriander leaves and sliced chilies as garnish (optional)
- Pour water or stock in a saucepan and add the spice paste and onion, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and bring the soup back to the boil. Remove the cooked beef and place it on the side.
- Distribute the meat over the vermicelli and pour the soup over it. Garnish with bean sprouts, basil, lime and chili peppers. Hot serve.
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|