Add your review
Rogan Josh Curry, 50g
Ingredients: Soybean oil, red chili, salt, ground curcuma, sugar, spiced and condiments, mace, mustard, cumin, pepper, coriander.
Allergy advice: contains soy and mustard.
Recipe Indian curry meat
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Indian curry meat
- 1-2 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 350 g of lamb, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 110 ml of yogurt or milk
- 440 ml of water
- fresh coriander as a garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pan or wok. Add the onions and the spice paste and stir-fry the whole for 2 minutes.
- Add the meat and stir-fry for approx. Minutes. Reduce the heat supply and add the water and yogurt. Bring the whole to the boil.
- Put the lid on the pan and let it simmer for 30 minutes. Remove the lid from the pan and let it simmer for another 15-20 minutes or until the meat is tender and the sauce is thickened. Stirring occasionally.
|Saturated Fat||3.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
5 stars based on 1 reviews