Ingredients: Tomato paste (15%), soybean oil, vinegar, onion, salt, ginger, garlic, coriander, chilli, fenugreek, cumin, spices and condiments, coloring (paprika extract).
Allergy advice: contains soy.
Recipe Indian tikka masala
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Indian tikka masala
- 450 gr chicken fillet, cut into goats
- 3 tbsp yogurt or cream
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 110 ml (½ cup) of water
cream or yogurt as a garnish
- Marinate the meat in the spice paste for 10 minutes with the yoghurt or cream.
- Heat the oil in a pan at moderate temperature. Chop the chopped onion.
- Add the meat. 3 minutes stir-frying. Add water and bring to the boil. It simmered for about 15 minutes until the meat is tender. Stirring occasionally. Hot serve with naan bread or rice.
|Saturated Fat||2.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8.6 g|