Ingredients: Red chili, soybean oil, onion, galanga, garlic, salt, shallots, sugar, ginger, lemongrass, curcuma powder, coriander seeds, cumin, spices and herbs.
Allergy advice: contains soy.
Recipe Indonesian vegetables curry
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 packs of herb paste for Indonesian vegetables curry
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 450 g mixture of sliced cabbage, green beans and fried tofu
- 440 ml of coconut milk or milk
- curry leaves as a garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, at medium temperature. Add the spice paste and stir fry for ½ minute.
- Add the coconut milk, vegetables and tofu and bring to the boil.
- Boil the whole for 20 minutes, until everything is done. Serving with rice or bread.
|Saturated Fat||2.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|