Ingredients: Onion, lemongrass, red chili, garlic, ginger, soybean oil, miso paste (soybeans, rice, salt), salt, sugar, coriander, spices and condiments, acidity regulator (E330), coloring (E160c).
Allergy advice: contains soy.
Recipe Vietnamese chicken curry
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 package of spice paste for Vietnamese chicken curry
- 2-3 el vegetable oil
- 250 g of chicken meat, cut into cubes
- 1 small sweet potato or pumpkin, cut into jars'
- 1 carrot or potato cut into cubes
- 385 ml of coconut milk or milk
- mint leaves as a garnish
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the pasta and stir-fry for ½ minutes.
- Add the chicken meat and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and vegetables. Bring the whole to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes without the lid. Garnish and serve.
|Saturated Fat||1.7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|