The mixture of koenjit, chili, cumin and other aromatic curry herbs in the Thai Yellow Curry reflect the Indian influence of Thai cuisine. This versatile curry tastes excellent with meat, chicken, fish and vegetables. Read more
Ingredients: Shallots, soybean oil, salt, garlic, lemongrass, sugar, red chili, grounded coriander seeds, ginger, shrimppaste (shrimp, salt), grounded cumin, mustard, fenugreek, spices.
Allergy advice: contains soy, shrimp, mustard.
Recipe Thai yellow curry
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 pkaje herbal paste for guided curry
- 350 gr chicken breast, beef of seafood, cut into pieces
- 330 ml of coconut milk from milk
- 100 gr eggplant of green peas
- Heat 3 tablespoons of coconut milk in a wok. Add the spice paste and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the meat from the seafood and stir-fry for 1 minute. Then add the remaining coconut milk and the vegetables.
- Bring the whole to a boil. Simmer for 5 minutes on a low wick (without lid) until everything is done. Season with fish sauce. Serve hot with rice.
|Saturated Fat||2.3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|