Cookin instructions for 12 servings:
1. Cut 900g - 1350g Lean beef (or chicken, lamb or shrimp) into cubes and chop 4 onions finely.
2. In a large skillet, cook and stir meat and onions in oil or butter until onions are lightly browned, approx 3 min. If you wish, add carrots, celery, bell pepper or other vegetables.
3. Add 1400ml water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat is tender, approx. 15 min.
4. Break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add it to the mixture, stir until completely melted. Simmer 5 min., stirring constantly.
5. Serve hot over rice or noodles.
Ingredients: wheat flour, edible oils (palm oil, canola oil), salt, sugar, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fenugreek, pepper, chili pepper, spices) 6%, spices, colour E150a, flavour enhancers E621, E627, E631, malic acid.
Allergen information : wheat.
Keep refrigerated in airtight container after opening.