Ingredients: wheat flour, edible oils (palm oil, canola oil), salt, curry powder (turmeric, coriander, cumin, fenugreek, pepper, chili pepper, spices)5%, spices, color: E150a, flavor enhancers: E621, E627, E631, malic acid.
Allergen information: Wheat.
- Cut 450~580g lean beef (or chicken, lamb or shrimp) into cubes and chop 1 large onion finely.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir meat and onion in oil or butter until onion is lightly browned, approximately 3 min. If you wish, add carrots, celery, bell pepper or the other vegetables.
- Add 620mL water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until meat is tender approximately 10 min.
- Break the S&B GOLDEN CURRY SAUCE MIX into pieces and add it to the mixture, stir until completely melted. Simmer 5 min., stirring constantly.
- Serve hot over rice and noodles.