Nori Sushi Sheets 50 stuks, 125g
Mainly used to make delicious sushi rolls, temaki and or rice balls (onigiri), Hanabi seaweed can also be cut to size and eaten together with steamed rice or used as a garnish or flavoring in noodle soups or stir-fry. Read more
Nori Maki - Sushi rolls
Ingredients 500g cooked short grain rice, 1tbsp vinegar, 5 sheets nori seaweed, wasabi, your choice of fillings- tuna, cucumber, avocado, crab, meat, etc.
- Sprinkle rice vinegar over cooled rice and mix through gently.
- Place nori seaweed shiny side down on the surface of the bamboo rolling mat.
- Spread vinegared rice evenly over the nori, keeping about 2 cm at the far end of the sheet free from rice.
- Dab a small amount of wasabi along the rice in a straight line. Place the fillings for your roll on top of the wasabi.
- Lift the front of the bamboo mat closest to you and begin to roll the sheet tightly. Just before reaching the end of the sheet wet the exposed strip with a little water. Apply a gentle pressure to join the edges of the nori.
- the rolls can be eaten whole or sliced with a wet, sharp knife.