Ingredients: onions, salt, corn starch, onion powder, sugar, soy sauce, (fermented soybeans, wheat and salt), caramel color (sulfites), maltodextrin, dehydrated corn syrup, yeast extract,high oleic sunflower oil, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate. May contain milk.
Allergen information: soy, wheat.
4 servings, Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 35 minutes
ingredients: 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix, 4 medium all-purpose potatoes cut into large chuncks (about 2 lbs.), 1/3 cup olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine all ingredients in 13 x 9- inch bakin or roasting pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden brown, about 35 minutes.
Classic Onion Dip
2 cups, Prep time: 5 minutes
Ingredients: 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix, 1 container (16 oz.) sourcream.
- Blend all ingredients in medium bowl; chill if desired.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.
Tip: For a creamier dip try adding ½ cup Hellmans® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Best ever juicy Burgers
8 servings, Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: ½ cup Hellman's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 2 lbs. ground beef or ground turkey, ½ cup plain dry bread crumbs, 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix, 8 hamburger buns.
- Combine Hellman's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with ground beef, bread crumbs and Lipton onion soup mix in large bowl, shape into 8 patties. Grill or broil until done.
- Arrange brugers on bun.
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|