Ingredients: green chillies 31%, lemongrass 21%, garlic 18.5%, salt 12.5%, galangal 8.5%, shrimp paste (shrimp 80%, salt)) 4%, kaffir lime peel 2%, coriander seed 1%, pepper 0.5%, cumin 0.5%, turmeric 0 .5%.
Allergen information: shrimp.
- Stir-fry 50 g of green curry paste in 1 tbsp soybean oil, then add 1 cup (240 mL) of coconut milk.
- Add 200 g of fresh meat and continue cooking.
- Add another ½ cup (120 mL) of coconut milk and ½ cup (120 mL) of water, heat until boiling.
- Add 100 g of vegetables and cook until the vegetables soften.
- Add 1 ½ tsp sugar. Taste and season as required.
Suggestion: for a milder flavour, half portion of the curry paste should be used.
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17.3 g|